- Proof of vaccination is no longer needed to enter Stride Place.
- No pre-booking for the pool or fitness centre.
- Masks are no longer mandatory within Stride Place.
Stride Place will be Closed Monday October 10th 2022
Reception Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am- 7:30pm
Facility Hours: Monday – Sunday 5:35am – 11:30pm
OCTOBER 26 – DECEMBER 14th 2022
$65 for the whole session
Wednesdays at 10am for 8 weeks each class is 55 minutes
Stride Place’s Homestead CO-OP Walking Track
$10 Drop-In available
Stroller Fitness allows new mothers to enjoy a full body workout safely while enjoying time with their baby and meeting other moms and their baby.
It’s a mix of cardiovascular and strength training that focuses on postural alignment and targets the right abdominal exercises.
Instructor: Isabelle Kingsbury M.Sc Kin : Adapted Strength
Register at Stride Place reception or online
- This class is open to all ages of toddlers in strollers or multiple siblings.
- Participants must be min of 4-6 weeks postpartum, 6-8 weeks for caesareans.
Customer Service Rep – Part Time / Casual: Under the general supervision of the Senior Customer Service Representative, the Customer Service Representative will address inquiries, process payments for user memberships and daily admissions for Stride Place. – PDF
Operator 1 – Casual Position: Under the general supervision of the Facility Operations Manager, the Casual Operator 1 assists with daily operational duties at Stride Place. – PDF
BDO Operator Full Time – Term (to March 2023): Under the general supervision of the Facility Operations Manager, the duty of the BDO Operator is to participate in the ongoing daily operation of the BDO Centre for the Community. – PDF
The PRRA is offering Crescent Lake Canoe & Kayak Rentals!
- Hourly rental includes the canoe or kayak, paddles and life jackets.
- Until Sunday October 9th 2022
- $20 per hour
Book your canoe or kayak at Stride Place Reception, for more information call us at 204-857-7772