PRRA will be offering extra public swimming, public skating, family skating and lots of sticks n pucks!
Come enjoy the holiday season at Stride Place!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the PRRA
(All schedules is subject to change, please check online)
PRRA SWIM LESSON TRANSITION
PRRA will be transition from Red Cross swimming lessons to the Lifesaving Society swimming lesson program.
* First set of Lifesaving Society swimming lessons will be January – March 2023.
* Lifesaving lesson classes & dates
* Registration has begun
Questions? Please feel free to contact the PRRA in person at Stride Place Reception, email email@example.com or by calling 204-857-7772
Swimming Lesson Information – link
December 9th 6-9pm & Dec 10th 9am-12pm 2022
$65 per participant
12+ years (or turning 12 within the next 6 months)
Learn how to be a responsible babysitter, basic first aid and much more
Register your child online now
OCTOBER 26 – DECEMBER 14th 2022
$65 for the whole session
Wednesdays at 10am for 8 weeks each class is 55 minutes
Stride Place’s Homestead CO-OP Walking Track
$10 Drop-In available
Stroller Fitness allows new mothers to enjoy a full body workout safely while enjoying time with their baby and meeting other moms and their baby.
It’s a mix of cardiovascular and strength training that focuses on postural alignment and targets the right abdominal exercises.
Instructor: Isabelle Kingsbury M.Sc Kin : Adapted Strength
- This class is open to all ages of toddlers in strollers or multiple siblings.
- Participants must be min of 4-6 weeks postpartum, 6-8 weeks for caesareans.
* Public Skating
* Family Skating
* Senior 50+ Skate & Sticks n Pucks
* Tiny Tots Skating
Please click here for the latest arena schedule
* Schedules are subject to change without notice, please check the online schedule.