Viterra Fitness Centre Procedures & Guidelines:
The Viterra Fitness Centre is Now Open, by appointment only.
To book, visit our Online Registration Page and select “Log In” (Every PRRA member has an account, just use your email address & click “forgot password” to begin online access) once logged in choose your preferred date and time under the “Registration” tab.
Members may also call Stride Place Reception at 204-857-7772 to book an appointment. (Mon-Sun 8am-8pm)
• Fitness Centre hours will be 5:35am to 9;30pm.
• Members will be permitted to book into pre-scheduled 1 – hour timeslots. (2 hour slot as of Oct 1st)
• Members are permitted to book only ONE (1) time block per day.
• At the end of the workout timeslot, all member’s must leave the fitness area, regardless of their entry time.
• Registration will be posted every Wednesday for the following week. We will only be booking 1 week at a time to ensure we are following all the provincial guidelines and changes as they occur.
- September 21-27 available September 16th
- September 28-October 4 available September 23rd
- October 5-11 available September 30th
- October 12-18 available October 7th
- Oct 19-25 available October 14th
A maximum of 15 people will be allowed in the Fitness Centre per block
Daily Blocks until Sept 30th:
5:35 AM – 6:35 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
8:30 PM – 9:30 PM
New Longer Gym Blocks starting October 1st:
5:35 AM – 6:35 AM
7:00 PM – 9:00 AM
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
What to know……….
Arriving at Stride Place
• All patrons must stop at the reception desk before accessing the fitness centre or the walking track.
• Signage will indicate the physical distancing requirements and indicate how members should be organized.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front entrance, and throughout the building.
• 10 mins prior to the group start time you will be greeted and asked to check in at reception, (where you will then be buzzed in).
– PRRA has implemented a number of measures, including signage and placement of equipment, to ensure physical distancing can be achieved. Where possible, equipment may be disabled and/or relocated to facilitate this. Members are still expected to use best judgement when determining if a piece of equipment or workout area can be used safely while maintaining the recommended 2 meters (6ft) of physical distancing. All members are required to wipe down all equipment after use.
Foam Rollers, Bands and Mats
– Foam rollers, bands and mats are available to the members at this time. These items must be cleaned before and after each use. Members are encouraged to bring their own small equipment, where possible, to decrease the number of items being handled in the fitness area.
– Fans, including floor fans, will remain OFF at this time to prevent any unnecessary movement of air.
– Members are encouraged to bring a pre-filled water bottle for their workout. Water fountains will be closed until further notice, though water bottle fillers are available in the arena change room hallways.
Changerooms and Washrooms
– Washroom and changerooms will remain open to members, however proper physical distancing must always be maintained. Where possible, staff will be present during high traffic periods to assist with physical distancing and provide reminders to members if needed. We encourage you to come prepared for your work out.
– Some showers will not be available.
– Lockers are available to use within the fitness center. These lockers will be sanitized between group bookings.
– All patrons must stop at the reception desk before accessing the fitness centre or the walking track.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front entrance, and throughout the building.
– Please use contactless forms of payment whenever possible
– If you feel ill, or have any symptoms indicated in the online screening tool, we ask that you stay home.
– If you have traveled outside of the province in the last 14 days, you must self isolate.
Please respect the social distancing guidelines in place when interacting with PRRA staff and other patrons.
Fitness Centre Equipment:
4 treadmills, 5 elliptical, stepper, 6 stationary bikes, 10 weight machines, lateral and a rower. Cardiovascular equipment offers customizable exercise programs. Other small equipment available are free weights, exercise balls, skipping ropes, medicine balls and varied aerobics equipment. Four TV monitors with cable TV and Wi-Fi included.
General Fitness Centre Hours:
Monday – Sunday 5:35am – 9:30pm
(Access for Members Only, workout time slots Must Be Booked previously online)
Drop In Fitness Centre Hours:
Not available at this time
Note: “Member Only” times are for PRRA Active Pass Members ONLY
This short orientation is helpful for our patrons to get acquainted with the equipment in our fitness centre along with learning how to basically and safely operate this state of the art equipment. Youth 13 – 15 years old are required to have an orientation so they have the knowledge needed to keep themselves and others safe.
To book a Gym Orientation please call 204-857-7772 or stop by the Stride Place reception to book an appointment.
This easy to access 4000 square-foot gym is filled with user friendly equipment to challenge you! If you are a beginner or novice there is everything you need to achieve success, resulting in healthy and active lifestyle! Change rooms and lockers are available for daily use, just bring your own lock.