MB Heath & Safety updates:
Effective Friday September 3rd only individuals who are double vaccinated will be able to enter the facility.
Please come prepared to show both your vaccine card and your ID.
Personnel will be at the south entrance scanning vaccination cards and checking IDs prior to admittance.
Masks are mandatory within Stride Place; unless otherwise posted.
Exceptions to the vaccination requirements:
- Youth (under the age of 18) will not require proof of vaccination;
- persons who produce proof from the Government of MB that there is a medical reason for the person not to receive a vaccine for COVID-19
Shindleman Aquatic Centre, Viterra Fitness Centre & Ptg CO-OP Walking Track are open to members and general public drop-ins.
- Youth (12 & under 17) must have proof of vaccination to enter Viterra Fitness Centre
- While working out in the Fitness Centre masks are not mandatory, however are STRONGLY recommended.
- NO pre-booking for the pool or fitness centre.
Please access Stride Place by using the south side entrance only.
- PRRA admin offices will be closed September 30th
- Stride Place will be closed Monday October 11th 2021
Reception is currently available Monday-Sunday 8am-9pm for phone calls 204-857-7772 and emails firstname.lastname@example.org
* Current PRRA Memberships will be extended to compensate the latest closure.
We thank your continued support and patience during these times – PRRA Staff & Management