Manitoba’s largest leisure/wave pool
The leisure pool includes 6-25metre swim lanes, lazy river, tots pool area, zero beach and ramp entry, 212 foot waterslide and 14 person whirlpool.
ALL SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PLEASE CHECK REGULARLY FOR ANY POSSIBLE CHANGES
Special Swim Times & Closures:
October 8 (Thanksgiving Day) CLOSED
November 11 (Remembrance Day) CLOSED
* Regular Public Swim Rates still apply during Extended Swim Times.
September 19, October 17 & November 21 from 7:00 – 9:00pm
* Regular Public Swim Rates do not apply during Free Public Swim Times.
* Capacity will be strictly monitored.
* All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Monday: 6:00am – 1:30pm & 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday: 6:00am – 9:00am, 11:30am – 1:30pm & 2:30pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 6:00am – 9:00am, 11:30 – 1:30pm & 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Thursday: 6:00am – 9:00am, 11:30 – 1:30pm & 2:30 – 8:00pm
Friday: 6:00am – 9:00am, 11:30 – 1:00 & 4:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
* Regular Public Swim Rates still apply to access the hot tub
* September 10 – December 21st 2018
Adult (18 to 59 years) $7.00
Infant (0 to 2 Years) $2.50
Youth (3 to 17 Years) $5.00
Senior (60 years +) $5.00
* 2018 Prices
* per use admission cost
* Note: Family is up to five members, maximum of 2 adults
* Children 10 years & under must be accompanied by an adult.
* All children 8 years and under must remain within arms reach of a parent or guardian at all times.
Local Casual Users $120.00 /per hour
Visitor Casual User $180.00 /per hour
* 2018 Pricing
* per use rental cost
* As per the Manitoba Health Act additional lifeguards may be required at an added fee per hour of $30.00 depending on number of patrons
* Renters will be notified of fees at time of booking
* To book call 204-857-7772 or email email@example.com
* Pool parties are only available at the Shindleman Aquatic Centre
* To book call 204-857-7772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book the Shindleman Aquatic Centre or a pool party contact our Reception at 204-857-7772 ex 2221
• PRRA Membership cards are non-transferable and cannot be used by someone other than yourself.
• Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by someone 12 years of age (12 to 17 may accompany a max. of 2 children; adults may accompany a max. of 4 children)
• Children 8 years and younger must remain “WITHIN ARMS REACH” of guardian.
• Children 9 and 10 years of age must be ACTIVELY SUPERVISED by a guardian.
• Please shower before entering the pool to remove oils, creams and make up.
• Proper swimming attire is required.
• WALK on deck at all times.
• Diving is not allowed.
• Please stay off of the rocks and fences.
• If you hear a whistle, please look at the lifeguard, they have something important to tell you.
• Food or beverages (other than water) are not allowed in the pool area.
• No person shall engage in play hazardous to him/herself or others around the pool or facility.
• No person infected with a communicable disease or having open sores on his or her body shall enter the water.
• Aqua diapers are required for children ages 3 and under and are available at the front desk at no charge.
• The PRRA is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Lockers in all change rooms are free to use for the day but you must supply your own lock. Locks can also be purchased at Stride Place reception.
• Decision of the Lifeguard is final.
• Flotation devices (toys with reasonable dimensions and depending on current pool capacity) and life jackets are permitted. Tubes are available for public use and lifejackets can be rented at reception.
• No Re-Entry policy is in place for the Aquatic Centre, see reception for details.
Water Slide Rules:
• One person on slide at a time.
• Slide feet first, facing forwards only.
• No running start, spinning or equipment permitted on the slide.
• Before sliding, ensure that the person before you as completely cleared the slide.
• Exit slide basin immediately after sliding.
• Keep your hands inside the slide at all times.
Hot Tub Rules:
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• No person shall remain in the hot tub longer than 10 minutes.
• Long hair must be restrained or tied up to minimize risk of being caught in equipment.
• Keep head above water at all times.
• It is recommended that pregnant women and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure seek medical advice before entering the hot tub.
Lifeguards will operate under a three-strike system for those not abiding to the pool rules:
1. First offence will warrant a verbal warning.
2. Second offence will warrant a ten-minute timeout.
3. Third offence will warrant removal from the facility for the remainder of the swim.
The decision of the lifeguard is Final
In an effort to maintain the cleanliness of the facility, the PRRA asks that ALL patrons remove their outside footwear prior to entering the change rooms. Additionally, we ask that personal belongings be placed in the lockers. Lockers are free to use for the day but you must supply your own lock. Locks can be purchased at the Stride Place reception.
* Unless otherwise posted * Minimum $10 payment on Credit Card * A Debit Machine is located within the Stride Place