MB Heath & Safety updates:
PRRA Current Covid-19 Guidelines: PDF
Effective December 6th, 2021 ALL YOUTH 12-17 need proof of EITHER:
At least One COVID-19 vaccine dose OR Negative Test from an approved pharmacy
All patrons will need to show this proof & ID prior to entering the facility
Excepted Forms of ID are: Current School ID, Health Card, Birth Certificate or Passport
ONLY individuals (18+) who are double vaccinated are able to enter the facility.
Please come prepared to show both your vaccine card and your ID.
Personnel are at the entrance scanning vaccination cards and checking IDs prior to admittance.
Masks are mandatory within Stride Place; unless otherwise noted.
Exceptions to the vaccination requirements:
- persons who produce proof from the Government of MB that there is a medical reason for the person not to receive a vaccine for COVID-19
Games with paid admission:
- Patrons 12 & over must provide proof of double vaccination & personal ID
Aquatic Centre, Fitness Centre & Walking Track are open to members and general public drop-ins.
- Youth (12 +) must have proof of double vaccination to enter the Fitness Centre
- While working out in the Fitness Centre masks are not mandatory, however are STRONGLY recommended.
- NO pre-booking for the pool or fitness centre.
Please access Stride Place by using the south side entrance only.
Reception is available Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 12-8pm & Sun 9:30-5:30pm for phone calls 204-857-7772 and emails firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank your continued support and patience during these times – PRRA Staff & Management