This 210 metre long indoor walking track is a great way to walk your way to better health with two one metre-wide lanes, the track can accommodate users of all ages and abilities. This track goes around the Arena 1 Concourse in the Stride Place.
How long is the Walking Track?
210 Meters (687 feet) | 5 Laps = 1 Kilometre (approx.) | 8 Laps = 1 Mile (approx.)
Restricted Access Times: PRRA Active or Walking Track Memberships ONLY
6am – 8:30am Monday – Sunday
Restricted Access Times: PRRA Active or Walking Track Memberships & Drop-ins ONLY
8:30am – 4pm Monday – Friday
Unrestricted or Free Access Times:
4pm – 9:30pm Monday – Friday
9am – 9:30pm Saturday & Sundays
* Please note the Walking Track will be available free of charge Monday to Friday after 4:00pm also Saturday & Sunday after 9:00am, however users should note that the facility will be open to the general public during these times and there may be slight inconveniences for those patrons using the Walking Track.
* Walking Track may be closed for large events, conventions or tournaments.
- Closed 7:00am – 10:00pm Saturday May 26th & Sunday May 27th due to the PAW Patrol Carnival and the Super Circus Spectacular
Feel free to call 204-857-7772 or email email@example.com to check all available times or possible closures.
For your comfort & safety and the comfort & safety of others:
- Indoor shoes should be worn when using the walking track.
- Track users under the age of 10 must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Obey the posted lane directional guidelines.
- Strollers, wheelchairs & walkers welcome, please make sure all wheels are cleaned prior to use.
- Spectators are strictly forbidden on the track. For safety reasons, please do not stop while on the track. If you need to rest, please use one of the arena seats or rest at one of the concourse tables.
- Caution must be used when entering and exiting the track.
- RUN on the inside lane – WALK on the outside lane – PASS with caution. Be especially cautious when entering and exiting from the track. Always look before passing or crossing a lane (the person in that lane has the right of way).
Sprinting on the track is prohibited due to safety reasons.
- Infants or toddlers must be secured to the accompanying adult by means of an appropriate pack or harness or be secured in strollers.
- Do not carry anything that may obstruct another walking/running lane or injure another patron.
- Lockers are located in the main atrium. (south side near entrance)
The PRRA is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal property.
- No organized groups and/or teams allowed on track without prior approval.
In addition to these posted rules, please exercise common courtesy.