PRRA Beach Volleyball is back for another year!
Beach Volleyball Courts at the Rotary Republic of Manitobah Park
Tuesday Evenings at 6pm during the summer starting the first week of June through August
PRRA Co-Ed Beach Volleyball League :
– 4 on 4
– Max 8 players on rosters
– Rotation must be “M-F-M-F” unless short male players. Max 2 male players on the court at any time
– Honor system
– No officials
– Game score must be emailed in by the captain of the winning team by the next day. Please include both team names, game time and the scores from each set. Please email to email@example.com
– Balls must be picked up at the Stride Place by team captains, and returned after.
– Any team who is a “No Show” will receive a warning after the first offence, and will be removed from the league if the problem happens a second time. Refund and deposit will not be given in this case.
– If a team is short players, they must play their match shorthanded.
– Games are best of 3, first two sets to 25, third set to 15. If tied at 24, team must win by two points (ie 28-26) points would be capped at 28
– Starting first Tuesday of June. League play will run every Tuesday night for 9 weeks. First week of August will be the Championship Round
– Teams will be required to rake their side of the court after each game.
Note: All teams will play each other twice during round robin play. Playoff format still to be determined.
Questions? Contact the PRRA Recreation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org