PRRA will be opening its doors to the public (in stages) with restrictions and changes to our regular services.
Stride Place, Viterra Fitness Centre & Portage CO-OP Walking Track open June 8th
– PRRA Members Only (for the time being)
– Fitness Centre hours will be reduced, pre-book your time-slots online or by calling reception at 204-857-7772.
– 1 hour time-slots will be available for pre-booking beginning June 3rd.
– Walking Track Hours will be reduced, pre-booking is not necessary but please check in at front desk upon arrival.
– Please check back regularly for more information (in the coming days)
Shindleman Aquatic Centre opens June 15th
– Changes will be made to our regular schedule and programming to ensure that we are complying with all required health and safety measures
– Please check back regularly for more information on our aquatic centre reopening plan (in the coming days)
Online Registration opening June 10th at 9am.
Hours: 9am-4pm Ages 5-12 years
Week #2: July 13-17
Week #3: July 20-24
Week #4: July 27-31
Week #5: August 4-7
Week #6: August 10-14
Week #7: August 17-21
Week #8: August 14-28
If you are interested in summer ice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
More information to come please check splashisland.ca for possible updates.
The PRRA and City of Portage la Prairie are saddened to announce the cancellation of the 2020 Canada Day Celebrations, including the fireworks, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and large gathering restrictions currently in place.
We would like to thank the community for their understanding and continued efforts in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
At such a time as all restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so, we plan to reschedule and hold a fun family day to celebrate.
Due to the recent Provincial release, Delta Beach Campground will be opening Thursday May 14th!
Reservations begin Monday May 4th, available online www.deltabeachcampground.com or by calling 204-857-7772
(campsites will be limited and other safety precautions will be in place, please see www.deltabeachcampground.com for details)